Online Access + Shipped Course Content
Participants will examine the differences between spinal and pelvic stabilization techniques. We will discuss the most common dysfunctions students will encounter and identify the most beneficial technique for the client. Participants will see how modifying the client’s intention in the exercise can shift a traditional exercise from focusing on stability of the spine to the pelvis and vice versa.
Available Course Credits
- Outline the anatomy of the lumbo-pelvic region.
- Discuss common medical conditions associated with the spine and pelvis.
- Define neutral spine when working with a spinal or pelvic condition.
- Explain how intention can change an exercise from a spinal to pelvic stabilization exercise.
- List specific spinal stabilization exercises.
- Create specific pelvic stabilization exercises.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Spinal Stabilization Versus Pelvic Stabilization||Video|
|Spinal Stabilization Versus Pelvic Stabilization||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Spinal Stabilization Versus Pelvic Stabilization||Test|