Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
Understanding the interaction between the lower extremity and the upper extremity is key to developing a true functional shoulder training program. Too often the shoulder joint is isolated from the rest of the body and is not allowed to work in a natural environment. In this session, we will look at functional integrated movement patterns of the legs and core, and their relationship to shoulder function.
Available Course Credits
- Understand the criteria of human movement
- Appreciate the chain reaction biomechanics of the body on the shoulder
- Learn the principles and concepts of tri-plane movement on the shoulder girdle
- Develop strategies for shoulder post-rehabilitation program design
- Learn the 6 Flexibility Highways
- Create strategies from a remedial to progressive approach to shoulder training
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Shouldering the Load...From the Ground Up||Video|
|Shouldering the Load...From the Ground Up||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Shouldering The Load From The Ground Up||Test|