ACE Professional Price
Skill and sensitivity is required when giving your participants safe and effective adjustments. Discover how connecting with your clients can provide them with a transformational yoga class, and learn tips and rules for how to go about making adjustments during class. This class will also update you on the latest mind-body-spirit news, including research on whether habit or willpower is stronger, whether video games provide medicinal effects for seniors, and more.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Explain the importance of knowing which yoga students to assist in class and when.
- Describe a variety of methods for giving yoga adjustments.
- Discuss the philosophy and ethics of giving yoga adjustments.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|September 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Mind-Body-Spirit News, and Yoga Teaching Skills||Test|
|Question of the Month||Article|
|CAM Is Popular Among Menopausal Women||Article|
|Compassion and Kindness Can Increase With Meditation Training||Article|
|AHA: Transcendental Meditation Is Effective for Hypertension||Article|
|Are Video Games Good Medicine For Seniors?||Article|
|Nia® Turns 30||Article|
|Favorite Music Soothes Critically Ill Patients||Article|
|Which Is Stronger: Habit or Willpower?||Article|