ACE Professional Price
In this continuing education quiz, learn how to overcome the brain’s negative bias and help your clients move toward joy. Do you think of yourself as being in the happiness business? Whether you know it or not, you are. Happiness and all its related positive emotions—optimism, purpose, life satisfaction and a sense of well-being, to name a few—are powerfully linked with health. One of the most valuable keys to sustainable happiness may be exercise! Exercise is your specialty, and understanding the powerful connection between exercise and mood, mental health and the brain can multiply the health benefits your clients experience from their work with you. This is a quiz you won’t want to miss.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Identify areas of research linking physical activity to improved mental health.
- Explain the brain changes associated with physical activity.
- Describe the brain’s “negativity bias” and the well-being technique of “savoring.”
- List four techniques to encourage well-being with fitness clients.
- List the five components of the Wellcoaches® model, the DNA of Well-Beings.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|The Happiness Factor, Part Two||Article|
|September 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Happiness||Test|