ACE Professional Price
Ever wonder about the muscles in your body and what all of their functions are? Find out in this continuing education course. Understand how gravity and ground reaction forces affect the functioning of muscles and gain an insight into the real-life function of major muscle groups in the body. You’ll review the body’s anatomy and how it works in everyday life, and how to program functionally-based exercises to help clients increase strength and improve function. This knowledge will help you design more effective strategies for building muscle, burning fat, improving performance and function, and eliminating pain.
Available Course Credits
- Understand how gravity and ground reaction forces affect the functioning of muscles.
- Be able to discuss the “real-life” function of major muscle groups in the body.
- Program functionally based exercises to help clients increase strength and improve function.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Understanding Muscles & Movement: From Theory to Practice||Article|
|September 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 3:Understanding Muscles and Movement||Test|