Practical Approach to Posture Re-Education Course
This course will provide you with insight and understanding into some of the physical changes that occur in the spines of older adults. Actual exercises performed by older adults (ages 70+) will be viewed and discussed.
By Shari Kalkstein
- Identify common causes of postural changes.
- Review postural anatomy.
- Implement a safe postural exercise program for a healthy or degenerative spine.
- Practice and assimilate safe postural exercises.
- Differentiate between passive, self-assisted and active stretches.
- Implement a safe postural exercise program based on anatomical principles.
|Practical Approach to Posture Re-Education ||Video|
|Practical Approach to Posture Re-Education ||Test|