Learn how to lead group fitness classes and discover the group exercise industry's unique challenges and exciting opportunities. From pre-class preparation to post-workout stretch and relaxation, this course covers the necessities for a great class including music fundamentals, cuing and assorted teaching techniques. Tap into the lessons learned by industry leaders and develop presentation skills that will motivate the masses. Whether you’re embarking on a career in group fitness or want to expand your knowledge as a fitness professional, this courseis the beginning of the journey that will take you from good to great.
By Carol Murphy
By Carol Murphy
Available Course Credits
- Discuss the past, present and future of group exercise and prepare for its unique challenges and exciting opportunities.
- Build the foundation for a great class experience by incorporating specific class planning techniques that relate to putting movement to music.
- Identify simple methods and techniques to improve motivation and fitness adherence.
- Design ways to build rapport and create a sense of belonging to a group.
- Develop your coaching, communication and cuing to lead class participants toward success.
- Select and utilize appropriate music while moving and cuing to the beat.
- Detail standards of professionalism that all fitness professionals should adhere to.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Powerful Teaching: Group Ex Essentials||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Powerful Teaching: Group Ex Essentials||Video|