All clients want better abs. Give them what they want while still using smart programming. Get abs for show and for go! Learn when to follow the rules of abdominal training and when to break them, and why it's still okay to do crunches if you do them better. Blend inner-unit stability and outer-unit strength with creative new exercises to give clients the best of both worlds and achieve well-developed and well-functioning abdominals. You will discover creative exercises tied together in a complete training program, as well as the most important nutrition strategies to reveal great abs! Among the Topics Covered: • The anatomy of the abdominals • The role of nutrition and cardio • Common misconceptions • Exercises to avoid • Stability and mobility abdominal exercises • Basic, intermediate and advanced exercises • Abdominal workouts
By Jonathan Ross
By Jonathan Ross
Available Course Credits
- Deliver training strategies for getting abs that are well developed and visible, yet still function when you need them.
- Contrast the concepts of stability and mobility to develop a modern approach to abdominal training.
- Implement creative new exercises using the most popular equipment in fitness today.
- Discover a workout template that makes smart program design easy for better core workouts, including when to follow, and when to break the rules of ab training.
- Blend inner unit stability and outer unit strength to give clients the best of both worlds and achieve well-developed and well-functioning abdominals.
- Identify and explain common misconceptions of ab training.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Power Systems®: Abs Revealed||Test|
|Abs Revealed||DVD||(Shipped version only)|