Pilates 50/50 is a class consisting of half standing Pilates work that integrates Pilates principles with lower-body work; and half Pilates mat work to strengthen the core with complementary exercises. Learn how to create your own standing work by discovering the four base movements, intensifiers and mood-makers as well as effective cuing techniques. This class is a booty-lifting, ab-sculpting class that will top the list at your club!
- Identify Pilates principles and how to apply them to the standing body position and lower body work.
- Describe why working in a standing position prior to performing matwork is an effective and beneficial way to sequence Pilates.
- Explain the four fundamental movements for standing Pilates work.
- Explain how to apply variables to foundational movements in order to create sequences.
- Implement effective and progressive cuing based on sound body mechanics and Pilates principles.
- Identify 12-14 standing combinations for the foundational movements, variables used, and progressions.
|Pilates 50/50 ||Video|
|Pilates 50/50 ||Test|