Pilates 50/50 is a class consisting of half standing Pilates work that integrates Pilates principles with lower-body work; and half Pilates mat work to strengthen the core with complementary exercises. Learn how to create your own standing work by discovering the four base movements, intensifiers and mood-makers as well as effective cuing techniques. This class is a booty-lifting, ab-sculpting class that will top the list at your club!
Available Course Credits
- Identify Pilates principles and how to apply them to the standing body position and lower body work.
- Describe why working in a standing position prior to performing matwork is an effective and beneficial way to sequence Pilates.
- Explain the four fundamental movements for standing Pilates work.
- Explain how to apply variables to foundational movements in order to create sequences.
- Implement effective and progressive cuing based on sound body mechanics and Pilates principles.
- Identify 12-14 standing combinations for the foundational movements, variables used, and progressions.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Pilates 50/50||DVD||(Shipped version only)|