Personalizing Small Group Training Course
Small-group personal training is a growing industry trend. Creating engaging, effective, results-based programs for small groups can present many challenges. How do you create a personalized feel, address individual goals and create results in a group environment where participants have different abilities, goals and motivations? This course will discuss and demonstrate the five key components of designing fun, dynamic, results-based small-group personal training programs in order to maximize the value and effectiveness for all clients.
By brett klika1
- Identify the changing trends in the personal training market as they relate to group personal training.
- Identify and address the individual needs of participants in a group personal training environment.
- Identify the key components to create an effective, engaging group personal training environment while still accommodating the needs of the individual.
- Implement appropriate safety and program design components for group personal training.
- Execute appropriate interactive exercises and games for small and large groups in a safe and effective way.
- Design and execute successful group personal training programs while maintaining a “personalized” environment.
|Personalizing Small-Group Training ||Video|
|Personalizing Small Group Training ||Test|