Personal trainers need the skills to connect with currently underserved markets. This course shows you new models for sessions that will allow anyone of any budget to get the professional fitness instruction they need. You will discover strategies for ensuring better adherence to your programs, less dependence on you, and that you'll get so much word-of-mouth business you'll have little need for traditional marketing. (Suitable for anyone in the personal trainer field, including managers.)
By Jonathan Ross
By Jonathan Ross
Available Course Credits
Expired on December 31, 2013
- Develop strategies to ensure future success in personal training by successfully reaching currently underserved markets.
- Implement a training concept that allows for financial growth, which enables personal trainers to make personal training a full-time career.
- Enhance the credibility and professionalism of personal trainers by altering the way sessions are conducted.
- Contrast the growth and success of the personal training industry in the last two decades and success in current markets with what will be required to continue the success in the upcoming two decades.
- Identify changes in the public perception of personal trainers that will be essential to ensure future growth and success of the personal training industry.
- Design better personal training business models that result in better client adherence, more word-of-mouth referrals and less trainer burnout.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Personal Trainer v2.0 - Changing Your Business Model||Video|
|Personal Trainer v2.0—Changing Your Business Model||DVD||(Shipped version only)|