Todd Durkin's Boot Camp
Todd Durkin, MA
Are you ready for an extraordinary experience? Find out how to create a phenomenal workout by using several very creative and unique moves utilizing just your body weight. This course combines functional sports-training exercises, metabolic conditioning, partner and group training exercises, as well as several user-friendly, easy-to-implement games and competitions. You will even learn a few boot camp motivational chants to help deliver a world-class experience!
By Todd Durkin, MA
- Define and explain boot camp.
- Outline the benefits of boot camp.
- Identify at least five components to design and create a great boot camp.
- List the various components that can make up a boot camp assessment.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages between a stationary and traveling boot camp.
- Apply at least five ways to effectively market your boot camp.
- Employ at least five ways to create world-class value and a great experience.
|Todd Durkin's Boot Camp ||Video|
|Perform Better: Boot Camp 2011 ||Test|