Competition + play = hard work and fun! Join in on the fun with some new and innovative balance, strength and movement exercises designed to test your ability to read, react and use manual resistance. A must for personal trainers and group instructors looking for interactive training ideas. If you want to see clients work hard, smile and laugh, we have the recipe!
By Peter Twist, MSc, Janice Hutton, MA
Available Course Credits
- Design a competitive, interactive and fun workout that engages trainer and client or two clients.
- Compare the benefits of training clients alone and in partner workouts.
- Identify the purpose of balance and equilibrium training in a typical workout design.
- Implement a series of challenging skills and drills.
- Plan a strength-training complex that challenges the whole body to work as a unit, maximizes the metabolic demand and provides clients with total body training outcomes.
- Implement a workout that challenges the core using stabilization and rotary power exercises—all done in a closed kinetic chain standing position.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|One-on-One Partner Training||Video|
|One-on-One Partner Training||DVD||(Shipped version only)|