October 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Correcting Shoulder Form and Function
The shoulder is much more than a single joint. In this quiz you will learn how to help clients have aesthetically pleasing shoulders that are also in healthy functioning condition. This quiz is packed full of valuable information about how the shoulder joint works, contraindications to avoid and corrective exercises to prescribe. After completing this quiz you will be ready to help your clients properly build and care for their shoulders.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Identify the primary components of the shoulder complex.
- Explain the importance of proper shoulder complex alignment.
- Understand the importance of assessments in determining shoulder symmetry.
- Determine if an exercise is contraindicated for individuals with shoulder impairments.
- Describe key components of a basic corrective exercise program.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|October 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Correcting Shoulder Form and Function ||Test|
|Corrective Exercise for Shoulder Impairments |
Identify root causes of dysfunction and help clients return to function and good form.