ACE Professional Price
In this course you'll learn about the health risks and implications of abdominal obesity, in addition to what happens to the body when exercising at altitude. In the article, Waist-to-Hip Ratio, Waist Circumference and BMI, you'll discover what to use for health risk indication and why, gain knowledge of the metabolic factors associated with intra-abdominal fat accumulation, and learn the effective anthropometric measurement techniques to identify cardiovascular and metabolic risk. While reading, Exercising Into Thin Air, you will find out the effects of and strategies for working out at altitude. You'll be able to make comparisons between exercising at altitude versus sea level, and discover specific strategies for exercising at altitude. So much life-enriching information, all in one course.
Available Course Credits
- Discuss the health risks and implications of abdominal obesity.
- Explain some of the metabolic factors associated with intra-abdominal fat accumulation.
- Describe effective anthropometric measurement techniques to identify cardiovascular and metabolic risk.
- Describe what happens to the body when exercising at altitude, making comparisons between altitude and sea level.
- Outline specific strategies for exercising at altitude.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Exercising Into Thin Air||Article|
|Waist-to-Hip Ratio, Waist Circumference and BMI||Article|
|October 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 2: Research and Ex Rx||Test|