ACE Professional Price
After taking this continuing education course, you will be able to not only gain insight toward guiding and encouraging clients to make behavioral and lifestyle changes, you will be able to identify and interpret some important clinical risk factors and fitness assessments, such as cholesterol, body mass index and hypertension. In addition, you will be able to recognize and assess some health and fitness measurements and learn the importance of health evaluation for attaining optimal well-being. Through you’re reading, you’ll also discover five strategies for eating well on a budget, and why advance menu planning and thoughtful shopping can keep grocery costs manageable and maintain nutritional integrity. So much life-enriching information, all in one course.
Available Course Credits
- Identify and interpret some important clinical risk factor assessments.
- Recognize and assess some health and fitness measurements.
- Discuss the importance of health evaluation for attaining optimal well-being.
- Discuss at least five strategies for eating well on a budget.
- Discuss ways to save money without sacrificing nutrition within each food group.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Eating Well on a Budget||Article|
|Important Risk Factor and Fitness Assessment “Numbers”||Article|
|November-December 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 2: Research and Nutrition||Test|