ACE Professional Price
Delve into the 2012 Women’s Health Research Review, which covers six topics central to women’s health. Each topic closes with a take-home message that offers practical guidance and recommendations for exercise professionals. Topics include: stroke and physical activity; breast cancer prevention; metabolic syndrome and occupational physical activity; physical activity during pregnancy and postpartum; weight gain during menopause; and adherence to strength-training programs. These insights can guide you to improve the health of your female clients. A powerful course packed with information!
Available Course Credits
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Discuss the relationship of exercise to reduced risk of stroke and other health issues in women.
- Explain the role of diet and exercise in breast cancer prevention.
- Explain the association between metabolic syndrome and physical activity at work and during leisure time.
- Discuss the role of exercise in improving health during and after pregnancy.
- Discuss interventions to prevent weight gain during menopause.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|2012 Women’s Health Research Review||Article|
|November-December 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Women’s Health||Test|