ACE Professional Price
What does current research say about the effects of physical activity on perimenopause? This course provides information on menopause research and will educate you on the benefits of exercise in relation to managing menopausal symptoms in your female clients. Become aware of the unique physical, mental and emotional challenges that this population experiences. This is an important course that should not be missed!
Available Course Credits
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Define perimenopause.
- List menopause symptoms that exercise can affect.
- Describe what MENQOL is.
- Rank the effectiveness of different physical activity levels on perimenopause.
- Design an exercise program specific to menopausal clients.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Training Through the Transition||Article|
|November-December 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Perimenopause||Test|