November-December 2013 IDEA Food and Nutrition Tips Quiz 2: Be Prepared, and Food Tracking
Provide your clients with valuable tools that can help them eat more healthily and feel better about doing so this holiday season. Find out how planning and posting a weekly meal plan can help your clients cook more and stress less. This quiz will also teach you how keeping a food journal can help your clients to track their progress, keep focused and motivated, and reach their goals.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Understand why preparing healthy meals can be a challenge for many.
- Identify factors that help enable healthy meal planning.
- Understand basic approaches for preparing healthy meals throughout the week.
- Identify key components of a successful food journal.
- Understand scope-of-practice issues, and know when to refer clients to nutrition specialists.
- Explore ways to address clients’ challenges with food tracking.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Planning Makes Perfect |
Cooking your own meals is vital to controlling your diet; these eight shopping and preparation tips can streamline the process.
|A Dieter’s Best Friend |
How to use this scientifically proven tool to help clients shed pounds.
|November-December 2013 IDEA Food and Nutrition Tips Quiz 2: Be Prepared, and Food Tracking ||Test|