Metabolic Fat-Torching Protocols - CEC Course
Juan Carlos Santana, MEd
This course will provide trainers with several protocols that will turn their clients into fat-burning machines. To many, long steady distance (LSD) training in the fat-burning zone is an outdated method of fat reduction. Experience the high-intensity circuits JC uses with his fighters, models and fitness clients. Not only do they look good, they outlast the competition!
By Juan Carlos Santana, MEd
- Explain why metabolic power is so important for physiologic function and fat loss.
- Identify the two formulas for expressing power.
- Identify activities that typify the expression of power.
- Identify which of the two expressions of power is most important for fat loss.
- Organize the cycles of periodization and identify where metabolic power falls in the periodization cycle.
- Name and summarize six metabolic power protocols.
|Metabolic Fat-Torching Protocols ||Video|