ACE Professional Price
Can your ability to manage your stress affect your training results? Can having a positive outlook on life affect physical well-being? Does Pilates practice lead to better sleep? Find the answers to these questions and other relevant mind-body news items in this quiz. Also included in this quiz, learn how acquiring the skills needed to lead ourselves can improve our ability to lead others.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Explain what is meant by “enlightened leadership,” and discuss tools that make it possible.
- Appreciate why commitment to your own inner development equips you to help others more effectively.
- Understand some of the obstacles that are commonly encountered on the path to self-transformation.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 5: Mind-Body-Spirit News, and Growing Your Leadership Skills||Test|
|Intensive Exercise: Feasible for People With Dementia?||Article|
|Can Pilates Improve Sleep?||Article|
|Yoga and Other Cam Methods for Smoking Cessation||Article|
|Happy Older Adults Are Also More Fit||Article|
|Question of the Month||Article|
|Ai Chi May Help People With MS||Article|
|High-Intensity Training for People With Parkinson’s?||Article|
|How Well You Manage Stress May Affect Training Results||Article|
|Growing Yourself: Enlightened Leadership Through Personal Transformation||Article|