May 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Diastasis Recti and Whole Foods
In this interesting course you will discover the biomechanics of abdominal separation, how and why it happens, and how you can help your clients who might be suffering with it. This course also offers information on helping wean your clients from unhealthy processed foods to enjoying whole foods. You’ll learn tips on how to encourage your clients to eat healthier foods and set nutrition goals. Lots to learn in this fantastic course!
- Explain how different postural habits can increase the load on the linea alba.
- Design exercise programming to decrease loads to the linea alba and improve the yield-point of abdominal musculature.
- Define and identify whole foods in the supermarket with ease.
- Communicate the importance of whole foods to clients by discussing the implications of processed foods and supplements on obesity, chronic disease, phytochemical activity and food synergy.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Diastasis Recti and Whole Foods ||Test|
|Nurturing a Whole-Food Habit |
How to help wean your clients from unhealthy processed foods.
|Diastasis Recti: When the Abs Don’t Come Together |
Why you should know the biomechanics of abdominal separation.