ACE Professional Price
Did you know that pregnant women who suffer from depression can find relief with yoga and tai chi, or that mindfulness mediation may help suffers with rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease or asthma? Discover the answers to these questions along with information about how practicing standing work on the Pilates reformer can strengthen the leg and hip muscles, improve balance and posture, and add variety to your workouts. This course is full of practical mind-body-spirit solutions for you and your clients!
Available Course Credits
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- List the benefits of standing work on the reformer.
- List the precautions to observe when teaching standing work on the reformer.
- Design a workout incorporating some or all of the exercises listed in the article.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Mind-Body-Spirit News & Standing Work on the Reformer||Test|
|Acupuncture for Athletic Performance?||Article|
|Mindfulness Meditation May Help Chronic Inflammation||Article|
|More Airports Are Adding Yoga||Article|
|Question of the Month||Article|
|Tai Chi and Yoga Benefit Women With Prenatal Depression||Article|
|U.S. Marines Testing Value of Mindfulness Training||Article|
|Warm-Up Music Matters!||Article|
|Standing Work on the Reformer||Article|