ACE Professional Price
Find out the latest research in health and fitness today; from studies about how less sleep can equate to more health problems to the impact stretching has on strength. Also, discover how mild to moderate workouts ease the strain of living with multiple sclerosis. Learn how some preconceived notions about MS are not necessarily true. So much great information in one course!
Available Course Credits
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Explain the physiological mechanism of multiple sclerosis (MS) and describe several symptoms.
- Discuss the benefits of cardiovascular and resistance exercise for people with MS.
- Dispel some of the myths associated with MS.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Multiple Sclerosis||Test|
|How Can Exercise Help People Who Have Multiple Sclerosis?||Article|
|Stretching’s Impact on Strength||Article|
|Short Sprints Good for Fat Oxidation||Article|
|Optimal Exercise Plan for Women?||Article|
|Less Sleep = More Health Problems||Article|
|Gray Institute Launches Nonprofit||Article|
|Cycling Program Sees Significant Growth||Article|
|“Barefoot” Shoes Improve Balance||Article|
|“Safe Harbor” for Home Office Expenses||Article|