ACE Professional Price
A roundup of genetic research reveals how variability and lifestyle interventions make exercise programming much more complex than “one size fits all.” In this continuing education quiz learn how to explore a broader path to programming and read about digging deeper into genetic tendencies, diverse metabolisms, the epigenetics of emotion, nutrigenomics and epigenetics. This is an exciting and dynamic time in which genetic research will continue to provide more and more programming solutions for diverse clientele. Our DNA is dynamic, our programming should be, too. A quiz you won’t want to miss!
Available Course Credits
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Understand the current state of exercise, health and performance genetics science and its potential influences on exercise programming.
- Understand the difference between genetic inheritance and epigenetic influences.
- Understand the role that diet and nutrition play in epigenetic influences.
- Develop an understanding of the genetic challenges that some individuals may face in their strength, conditioning and weight loss goals.
- Develop strategies to account for genetic variances among clients.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Our Dynamic DNA||Article|
|May 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: DNA||Test|