May 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Corrective Exercise
Learn the top 10 corrective exercises for chronic pain. Increase clients’ confidence with a tried-and-true method that mitigates discomfort and maximizes the body’s natural resources. Learn intelligent corrective-exercise program design to help clients understand and ease their pain as they progress gradually to strength and other advanced exercise parameters. Take this continuing education quiz and the journey toward optimum health and wellness.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Teach the recommended format for assessing a client in chronic pain.
- Organize a corrective-exercise program.
- Progress and regress corrective exercises to meet clients’ abilities and/or program goals.
- Perform 10 of the most effective corrective exercises for alleviating chronic pain.
- Know why and when to use corrective exercises to design successful programs.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|The Top 10 Corrective Exercises |
Increase clients’ confidence with a tried-and-true method that mitigates discomfort and maximizes the body’s natural resources.
|May 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Corrective Exercise ||Test|