ACE Professional Price
This continuing education course covers some of the latest mind-body-spirit news as well as the constructive skills for mind-body fitness professionals. Some of the topics covered include: how women and men respond differently to stress, the benefits of yoga breathing, how Pilates may help people with fibromyalgia, and how mindfulness-based stress reduction helps a variety of chronic-pain conditions. In the Fit for Communication section, you will review ideas and practices for creating effective communication with your clients and students.
Available Course Credits
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Body-Mind-Spirit News section.
- Describe practices that will make you a more effective listener and communicator with your clients.
- Apply communication techniques that will move clients toward their goals in a positive, nonjudgmental manner.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.