May 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 3: A Primer on Muscles
Why do some people run faster and jump higher? Find out in this continuing education course. Learn about the more than 600 muscles in your body and how they all work together. You’ll review muscle physiology; gain an understanding of the three muscle fiber types in the body, along with the characteristics of each; and learn how to recruit these muscle fibers to perform specific tasks and how to train them.
- Compare and contrast the different muscle fiber types.
- Discuss the research on how muscle fibers adapt to and change with training.
- Apply training concepts as they relate to muscle fiber types.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|A Primer on Muscles |
Why do some people run faster and jump higher?
|May 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 3: A Primer on Muscles ||Test|