ACE Professional Price
Have you ever trained a client who couldn’t lose weight no matter how much exercise they got or how much they altered their diet? In this quiz, you will learn about hormonal physiology and the many factors that are involved in stubborn belly fat. You will also find many suggestions on how you can help your clients meet their goals and lose that stubborn fat.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Recite the three steps required for fat burning.
- Describe the two major hormonal influences on belly fat.
- Explain the three different types of belly fat.
- Discuss the significance of the alpha and beta adrenergic receptors, and which belly fat “depots” have more or less of these receptors.
- Discuss the nutritional and lifestyle formula that is effective for belly fat removal.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|March 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Burning Belly Fat||Test|
|How to Help Clients Beat Belly Fat||Article|