ACE Professional Price
Tough clients. Every fitness professional’s got them. You know, the ones who make you gnash your teeth, bite your tongue and think, “What is wrong with you? Why can’t you follow simple instructions or do what’s good for you?” Don’t take it personally. Pharmaceutical companies and physicians are gnashing their teeth as well. Too many medical patients are not taking their pills. When prescribed life-saving medications for cancer, heart disease and diabetes, patients take them a shockingly low 55% of the time, according to a World Health Organization estimate. If almost half of the people can’t spare 10 seconds to pop a pill, how in heaven’s name can we expect them to exercise and to eat a healthy diet? Again, as fitness and nutrition professionals, we wonder, “What is wrong with these clients? Why are people so “illogical?” The answer is illuminating and is discussed in this very enlightening continuing education quiz. You won’t want to miss it!
Available Course Credits
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Identify some of the basic features of client behavior and choices.
- Identify areas in which you can help clients change their behavior and their environment.
- Break down interventions into discrete, realistic, concrete steps for clients to follow.
- Develop a long-term, multistep action plan composed of steps that address clients’ needs.
- Apply these principles to your own coaching and/or training practice.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|The Compliance Solution||Article|
|March 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 5: Compliance||Test|