ACE Professional Price
This continuing education quiz covers newsworthy information about the mind-body-spirit industry. Learn how yoga helps manage low-back pain and how happiness may help you succeed. Read about how Pilates may improve life satisfaction for women and how personal and social factors strongly influence health. This quiz also coves the psychology of biofeedback and how using these tools in the training environment can help clients develop self-motivation and exercise adherence. A wealth of wellness knowledge wrapped up in one continuing education quiz!
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Describe the cycle a stimulus initiates when presented to the brain.
- List the three innate psychological needs of a human being.
- Summarize how trainers can use biofeedback tools to help clients change exercise behavior.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Feldenkrais® Practice Improves Functional Ability||Article|
|Guided Imagery May Help People Manage Fatigue||Article|
|Happiness May Help You Succeed||Article|
|Personal and Social Factors Strongly Influence Health||Article|
|Pilates Improves Life Satisfaction for Women||Article|
|Question of the Month||Article|
|The Psychology of Biofeedback||Article|
|Yoga Helps Manage Low-Back Pain||Article|
|March 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Mind-Body-Spirit News, and Biofeedback||Test|