March 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Fiber and Digestive Health
What are the various sources of dietary fiber? Can you describe the health benefits associated with fiber intake? Find out the answer to these questions and more in this continuing education quiz. You will also learn about the ill effects of excessive and inadequate fiber intake, some good sources of fiber in the American diet, as well as the current state of fiber intake across the U.S. population. Luckily for clients and fitness professionals alike, fiber can be a delicious choice and this quiz will show you why you should choose it.
- Describe the different sources of dietary fiber.
- Describe the health benefits of fiber (intake).
- Explain the ill effects of excessive and inadequate fiber intake.
- Describe the current state of fiber intake across the U.S. population.
- Describe good sources of fiber in the (American) diet.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Fiber & Digestive Health for Active People of All Ages |
As our knowledge of this macronutrient evolves, it continues to reveal myriad benefits.
|March 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Fiber and Digestive Health ||Test|