ACE Professional Price
After taking this quiz, you’ll gain insight into the research surrounding the effects of antioxidants and sodium on health and exercise. In the research section, you’ll learn about the metabolic action of free radicals and antioxidants, whether exercise is the best antioxidant supplement, as well as the benefits of antioxidants. In addition, you’ll learn an evidence-based strategy for enhancing the body’s auto-production and optimal intake of antioxidants through diet and exercise. Within the nutrition section of the quiz, you will discover the different sources of sodium in foods and be able to determine different contexts in which sodium intake may need to be modified. So much nutritional information to discover from this quiz!
Available Course Credits
- Discuss the metabolic action of free radicals and antioxidants.
- List and explain some of the health benefits of antioxidants.
- Discuss an evidence-based strategy for enhancing the body’s autoproduction and optimal intake of antioxidants through diet and exercise.
- Recognize the different sources of sodium in foods.
- Determine different contexts in which sodium intake may need to be modified.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Free Radicals and Antioxidants||Article|
|To Salt or Not to Salt?||Article|
|March 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Research and Nutrition||Test|