ACE Professional Price
Did you know that the FDA is investigation 13 unconfirmed reports of death that are allegedly linked to energy drinks? Get the lowdown on energy drinks and find out what all those crazy ingredients you cannot pronounce do to the body. After taking this informational course, you will know why you should encourage everyone you know to stop consuming energy drinks. You can also learn how to spice up your spice rack, what the “health halo effect” is and how green labels trick consumers into thinking foods are healthy. Don’t miss out on this course packed with important nutritional news.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- List and describe the possible side effects associated with energy beverage consumption.
- Identify energy beverage ingredients that may contribute to adverse side effects.
- Provide advice on the safe use of energy beverages.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|June 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Nutrition News and Energy Drinks||Test|
|Time Factors Into Our Health Choices||Article|
|Lead in Rice||Article|
|Is It Time to Overhaul Your Spice Rack?||Article|
|Green Calorie Labels May Send False Impression of “Healthy”||Article|
|Cracking the Code of the Organic “Health Halo” Effect||Article|
|Ask the RD||Article|
|As Alcohol Intake Increases, Diet Quality Decreases||Article|
|The Stimulating Truth About Energy Drinks||Article|