June 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 5: Organizing Your Mind
Feeling frenzied? Implement these six “rules of order” and watch your creativity, productivity and emotional well-being improve. Organize your mind for client success with this continuing education quiz. Your brain is like a race car, and to be a more efficient “driver,” you need to be awake and aware of what your brain is doing in any given moment. The rules of order are designed to help you maintain a friendly arms-length relationship with your brain’s automatic processes, so that instead of falling mindlessly into distraction or frenzy, you will be able to notice what your brain is doing and pause long enough to choose an appropriate response. This quiz gives you an in-depth overview of the six rules of order and how you can use them to improve your energy, creativity and productivity as you navigate today’s overstimulated world. A quiz you’ll want to focus on!
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Define the six rules of order for an organized mind.
- Describe the impact of negative emotions on the brain’s prefrontal cortex.
- Describe the difference between multitasking and set-shifting.
- Describe three habits that can help tame negative emotional frenzy.
- Describe the brain’s mechanism for dealing with distractions.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Organize Your Mind for Client Success |
Feeling frenzied? Implement these 6 "Rules of Order" and watch your creativity, productivity and emotional well-being improve. Your clients will thank you!
| June 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 5: Organizing Your Mind ||Test|