July-August 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: External Factors and Food Choices
Do you ever wonder why your clients eat the way they do? Learn how to help them develop lasting, beneficial behaviors. After taking this quiz you will understand all of the external and internal factors that affect your clients’ eating habits and how you can help them make better decisions.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- List three environmental factors that lead to overconsumption and lower-quality food choices.
- Explain why people may not be aware of their food consumption.
- Identify three techniques you can use to help individuals to make healthy food choices in a variety of environments.
- Describe the importance of willpower in developing healthier habits.
- Differentiate between habits and decisions.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|July-August 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: External Factors and Food Choices ||Test|
|How Do Consumers Decide What to Eat? |
To make healthier choices, clients need to understand all the ways our society encourages them to overeat.