ACE Professional Price
Understanding the physiology behind fat loss can help you and your clients to better understand how to more efficiently burn fat. In this quiz, you will learn about the different functions fat plays in the body, how the body breaks down and uses fat, and which types of exercises are best for fat loss. After taking this quiz, you will be better able to design programs to help your clients increase their fat oxidation.
Available Course Credits
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Describe some of the functions of fat in the body.
- Explain how fat is transported in the blood and passed into muscle.
- Define and explain the process of fat being disassembled in muscle.
- Discuss fat burning during and after a single exercise bout, and explain adaptations of fat burning that occur with training.
- Explain workout-intervention strategies to maximize fat burning.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Understanding Fat Loss||Test|
|The Physiology of Fat Loss||Article|