ACE Professional Price
For clients trying to lose weight, wading through the multitude of tips and advice that is available can be daunting and frustrating. Help your clients by dispelling popular weight-loss myths and offering the researched-backed guidance found in this quiz. In addition, this quiz also includes information about how adding pre- and probiotics to one’s diet can improve the gut and overall health. Find out which foods can help get the digestive system back on the right track.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss key myths about obesity.
- Explain incorrect presumptions on obesity.
- Discuss credible facts on obesity.
- Describe the differences between prebiotics and probiotics.
- List prebiotic- and probiotic-rich foods.
- Discuss the health benefits of eating prebiotics and probiotics.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Weight-Loss Myths, and Bacteria Boost Gut Health||Test|
|What Really Works In Fighting Obesity?||Article|
|Go With Your Gut||Article|