ACE Professional Price
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Name the three countries with the highest ratio of obese-to-normal-weight preadolescents.
- Describe the four components of social-cognitive theory and self-efficacy that help trainers add motivational methods to a training program.
- List the three testing measurements that correspond with the desired outcomes for youth.
- Design a fitness protocol for preadolescents that incorporates the latest research affecting this specific population.
- Have a working knowledge of the specific issues that affect this age group regarding success with exercise and healthy living.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Preadolescents, Obesity and Exercise||Article|
|January 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 5: Adolescent Fitness||Test|