ACE Professional Price
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Define personalized medicine, and describe how it will change healthcare delivery and how fitness professionals can participate in that change.
- Define epigenetics, and understand how environmental exposures, including exercise, can alter gene expression in future generations.
- Analyze the effects of new technologies, such as mobile devices and the Internet, on the future of health and wellness, and explain the opportunities these technologies create for fitness professionals.
- Understand the monetary and physical costs of the current U.S. healthcare system and how it needs to shift its focus from treating diseases to detecting them early or preventing them.
- See the potential of health coaching in the fitness industry.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Fitness and Wellness Industry Game Changers: A Window into the Next 30 Years||Article|
|January 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Game Changers||Test|