ACE Professional Price
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research and findings from the Food for Thought section.
- Explain the concept of nutrient-dense foods.
- Discuss why whole foods offer health benefits, including weight management.
- Discuss why obtaining nutrients from food can be more beneficial than obtaining the same nutrients from a supplement.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Let Whole Foods Power You Into the New Year||Article|
|Bananas: Giving You a Hand in Your Health||Article|
|Culinary Trend Mapping Report||Article|
|New Book Releases From Ellie Krieger and Andrew Zimmern||Article|
|Men Also Struggle With Binge Eating||Article|
|“Crusty” Foods May Worsen Heart Problems for Diabetics||Article|
|Q&A: Ask the RD||Article|
|January 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Nutrition News and Power Foods||Test|