ACE Professional Price
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Discuss the health benefits of meditation as confirmed by a growing body of research evidence.
- Discuss the trend toward increasing use of meditation by Americans and why healthcare providers are interested in learning more about its potential applications.
- Identify the differences among a variety of popular meditation styles.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Green Companies Are More Productive||Article|
|Question of the Month||Article|
|NCCAM Offers Video Series on Yoga and other Mind-Body Practices||Article|
|More Home Yoga Practice Leads to Better Health||Article|
|Tai Chi Increases Fitness in People With COPD||Article|
|Meditation May Reduce Cellular Inflammation||Article|
|Nature’s “Green” Boosts Mood and Energy||Article|
|Meditation Changes the Brain||Article|
|Type A Personality May Increase Stroke Risk||Article|
|Meditation: Push-Ups for the Brain||Article|
|January 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Mind-Body-Spirit News and Meditation||Test|