Introduction to Kettlebell Training for Fitness Professionals Course
If you want to learn more about kettlebell training and how to apply it to your fitness-based business, this course is for you. The information covered in this course includes, but is not limited to, the history and benefits of kettlebell training, choosing the right kettlebell for your clients goals, basic exercises and key principles (mechanics and breathing) that form the foundation for each movement, as well as safe and proven progressions.
By Steve Cotter
- Describe how to coordinate the upper body, mid-section and lower body through basic kettlebell techniques.
- Develop muscular symmetry through full-body movements.
- Design and implement functional kettlebell workouts/circuits.
- Differentiate between anatomical breathing and paradoxical breathing as they relate to the exercises taught.
- Identity how kettlebells train the body to produce and reduce force and thus make the body more resistant to injury.
- Describe how kettlebells can be used to develop tremendous “work capacity.”
|Introduction to Kettlebell Training for Fitness Professionals ||Video|
|Introduction to Kettlebell Training for Fitness Professionals ||Test|