ACE Professional Price
Understanding the interrelationship of recovery and training is important for preventing injury and enhancing results. After taking this quiz, you will be able to explain why recovery is important, the different types of recovery and what happens during these different recovery processes.
Available Course Credits
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Understand how the body responds to strenuous exercise and how it can threaten health and well-being.
- Define the two primary types of recovery and tell how they fit into a training plan.
- Recognize physiological feedback techniques and see how they can help in making adjustments to a training plan to allow optimal training.
- List three lifestyle conditions that are critical for optimal training programs and recovery from intensive exercise.
- Compare specific recovery methods in regard to their effectiveness and validation by scientific research.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: The Importance of Recovery||Test|
|Recovery: The Rest of the Story||Article|