May 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Finding the Missing Training Link
If you are not including loaded movement training in your exercise programming, you may be missing out on a vital performance key. In this quiz, you will learn what loaded movement training is, its key concepts and how it may be the missing link to training and conditioning. You will also find tips on how to start incorporating loaded movement training into your programming.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Provide a biological and morphological argument for the inclusion of loaded movement training.
- Define loaded movement training as a concept and describe how it is relevant to overall conditioning.
- Provide a scientific rationale for loaded movement training.
- Outline how to begin a loaded movement training program.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Finding the Missing Training Link ||Test|
|Loaded Movement Training |
Whether for Joes or pros, farmers or city dwellers, could this be the missing link in our training and conditioning programs?