ACE Professional Price
Can training too hard during youth affect health and wellness later in life? How much exercise is needed to reduce stroke risk in women? Can owning certain household devices make people more vulnerable to obesity and obesity-related diseases? Find the answers to these questions and other relevant news items in this quiz. Also included in this quiz, learn how to help clients change the way they eat through proper nutrition communication.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Describe the current role of nutrition communication within the context of individual eating behavior.
- Explain the factors that influence individual behavior.
- Identify opportunities and strategies for communicating effectively with clients to shift behavior.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Proper Nutrition Communication||Test|
|Ownership of Certain Devices Linked to Obesity, Diabetes||Article|
|London’s “Cycle Hire Scheme” Proves Beneficial||Article|
|Self-Reported Health Perceptions Among African Americans||Article|
|Parents Underestimate Kids’ Weight||Article|
|Home-Based Exercise Program Helps Hip Fracture Patients||Article|
|Exercise Levels and Stroke Risk in Women||Article|
|The Danger of Sports Specialization||Article|
|Turning Talk Into Action on Nutrition and Diet||Article|
|Modest Weight Loss Reduces Sleep Apnea||Article|