With the proliferation of smaller clubs, more independent trainers and heavy competition from the bigger chains, there is a growing need for practical hands-on business education that will help the business owner, manager and entrepreneur grow a successful, healthy business. This 2-DVD set will delve into the finer aspects of business ownership, putting you in the lead, instead of “chasing the pack”.
This program will:
• Provide 20 easy-to-implement and cost-effective marketing ideas
• Teach you how to conduct your own market analysis to determine gaps and potential revenue streams
• Help you to identify your unique brand, attract your target market and create a buzz in your community
• Shed light on the impact of high-quality customer service, translating to greater customer retention
If you are:
• Currently a fitness business owner,
• Starting a personal training or fitness business, or
• A fitness manager looking to maximize your program’s potential“
This is a live recorded session from the 2009 IDEA Personal Trainer Institute™
By Nicki Anderson, Darren Jacobson
Nicki Anderson has owned and operated the award-winning Reality Fitness, Inc. since 1991. She is the health and fitness columnist for Suburban Chicago Newspapers and Naperville Magazine, and has autho...
Darren Jacobson is the innovator of the franchise personal training concept for Virgin Active South Africa, where he manages over 750 personal trainers in 88 health clubs. He holds a bachelor’s degr...