With the proliferation of smaller clubs, more independent trainers and heavy competition from the bigger chains, there is a growing need for practical hands-on business education that will help the business owner, manager and entrepreneur grow a successful, healthy business. This 2-DVD set will delve into the finer aspects of business ownership, putting you in the lead, instead of “chasing the pack”.
This program will:
• Provide 20 easy-to-implement and cost-effective marketing ideas
• Teach you how to conduct your own market analysis to determine gaps and potential revenue streams
• Help you to identify your unique brand, attract your target market and create a buzz in your community
• Shed light on the impact of high-quality customer service, translating to greater customer retention
If you are:
• Currently a fitness business owner,
• Starting a personal training or fitness business, or
• A fitness manager looking to maximize your program’s potential“
This is a live recorded session from the 2009 IDEA Personal Trainer Institute™
By Nicki Anderson, Darren Jacobson
Nicki Anderson owned and operated Reality Fitness, Inc. from 1993-2012. Since selling her business, she set her sites on helping fitness professionals grow successful businesses. She is currently a customer service, retention and relationship specialist. In addition to consulting, Nicki is the health and fitness columnist for Sun Times Media in Chicago and Naperville Magazine. Nicki has authored numerous books, including 101 Tips to Motivate Your Clients and Increase Retention, and Eight Steps to Create a Successful Personal Training Business . Nicki is the 2008 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year, Voted one of Chicagoland's Top Fitness Trainers in 2010. Nicki lectures all over the world teaching fitness professionals the value of solid business practices. ... read more.
Darren is the Vice President of instructor Programming for Zumba Fitness LLC. Prior to this he was the Head of Product for Virgin Active South Africa. He holds a bachelors degree in Human Movement Science and is a featured writer for numerous industry publications. In addition, Darren sits on the IDEA Program Directors Committee and was a finalist for the IDEA Program director of the year award 2009. Darren is a well respected industry speaker at major international fitness conventions including IHRSA, IHRSA Asia Pacific, IDEA, CAN-FIT-PRO, FILEX and MIOFF. ... read more.