Have you ever recorded yourself teaching? Were you happy with how you sounded? Do you feel like your cues give you the intended result? If the answer is no, then this workshop is for you! Learn the art of intelligent cuing with simple strategies that will make all the difference with your communication skills. No matter what you teach, being an effective coach is an art form!
Available Course Credits
- Break down the stages of learning.
- Describe the three ways people learn.
- Evaluate different methods of communication.
- Describe verbal, visual and kinesthetic teaching methods.
- Develop simple strategies to improve verbal, visual and kinesthetic communication skills.
- Name six types of coaching communication.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|I Q U Do: The Art of Intelligent Coaching||Video|
|I Q U Do: The Art of Intelligent Coaching||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|I Q U Do: The Art of Intelligent Coaching||Test|