Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
Used for decades by Fortune 500 companies around the globe, this revolutionary and new way of thinking about behavior change is now being made available to fitness professional and their clients looking to create healthier lifestyles. Using the Six Sources of Influence Model™ that's backed by more than 25 years of the best social science research, you will be able to teach your clients how to finally make healthy behavior changes for life. In this engaging live presentation, you will learn how to:
- Teach your clients how to change unhealthy behaviors for good using a few simple skills
- Uncover your clients' hidden behavior-change predictors that are keeping them stuck in their bad habits
- Create a change plan for your clients, based on proven social-science research, that will lead to healthier behaviors
Available Course Credits
- Diagnose the success or failure of a client’s program
- Identify crucial moments and vital behaviors
- Define the six sources of influence
- Summarize what it means to escape the willpower trap
- Explain what it means to be the scientist and the subject
- Describe the difference between wellness and wholeness
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Help Your Clients Change Anything™||Video|
|Help Your Clients Change Anything™||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Ideafit Change Anything Objectives and Quiz||Test|