When do you ever get the chance to step out of your business in order to work on your business? This continuing education course will give you a head start on devising practical solutions to current issues, fears and challenges. Learn how to create a strategic plan to generate the success, happiness and harmony you desire in any area of your personal or professional life. Join Todd Durkin in the quest for greatness and let him coach you through this course while delivering the same business exercises he uses in his personal life and with his staff of trainers. Seize the opportunity to gain valuable business skills and passion for life that will keep you Going for Greatness!
By Todd Durkin, MA
By Todd Durkin, MA
Available Course Credits
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe and understand the role of a “Mastermind Group” in a business context.
- Understand how to create and strategically plan business action steps.
- Comprehend the“The Entrepreneurial Triangle” and the relationship between time management and results.
- Define the “Sweet Spot” for success.
- Use the time management and organizational “Four Color-Coded System,” including the meanings of “green machine, red tape, mellow yellow’ and blue sky” time.
- Have an increased understanding of the roles marketing and the self play in a successful business.
- Have a framework within which it is possible to work through current business and/or marketing challenges, obstacles or other issues.
- Feel comfortable setting up a game-plan, action items and deadlines for overcoming obstacles, challenges and related issues.
- State the top six challenges and obstacles that may occur and have an outlook on the solutions and methods to overcome them.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Going for Greatness!||Video|